Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
CAUTION: Children under 18 years should not take this product unless recommended by a physician. If G.I. upset, diarrhea or constipation occurs discontinue use and consult your physician. Dont take product more than 3 months unless directed by a physician.
If pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant do not take this product..
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.