Crave-Curb - 180 Capsules
Nutritional Support for Healthy Nerve Function
Vitamins and minerals in Crave-Curb, such as chromium and pyridoxine assist in production of dopamine and serotonin through a variety of pathways.
Moreover, herbal extracts in Crave-Curb, such as 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and Rhodiola rosea, work synergistically to promote serotonin production in the brain.
Crave-Curb also contains key amino acids such as L-tyrosine, L-glutamine, and DL-phenylalanine. These amino acids are precursors to various neurotransmitters such as dopamine and gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), both of which have been shown in research to support healthy appetite and mood.
Moreover, these nutrients work in concert to support energy production and blood flow to the brain.
Crave-Curb benefits may include:
- Supports healthy appetite
- Supports healthy mood
- Supports blood and oxygen flow to the brain
- Supports neurotransmitter production and neural tissue
8 Capsules Supply:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 600 mg 667%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 50 mg 2,941%
- Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)† 400 mcg DFE 100%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 168 mg 13%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 64 mg 15%
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 1 mg 2,857%
- DL-Phenylalanine 2 g **
- L-Tyrosine 1.5 g **
- L-Glutamine 750 mg **
- Rhodiola rosea Root Extract (standardized to 3% rosavins and 2% salidrosides) 200 mg **
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP) (as Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract) 150 mg **
*Percent Daily Value (%DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.