Brain Restore - 210 Capsules
Nutritional Support for Cognitive Function
Brain Restore contains key B vitamins, including niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, and vitamin B12 (cobalamin), which assist in production of neurotransmitters. Longitudinal studies suggest that deficiencies in several of the B vitamins accelerates brain tissue atrophy and cognitive decline.
Recent research suggests that supplemental administration of the aforementioned B vitamins work synergistically to support cognition, energy production, and neural tissue. Brain Restore also contains acetyl-L-carnitine (ALCAR), a highly-bioavailable form L-carnitine that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier to support normal neurotransmitter activity.
Rounding out the Brain Restore formula are alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha-GPC), phosphatidyl serine, uridine monophosphate (UMP). Studies suggest these nutrients work synergistically to support cognition and learning capacity.
To summarize, the most pertinent research-backed benefits of supplementation with Brain Restore may include:
- Support cognitive function and healthy mood
- Support and maintain DNA
- Support blood and oxygen flow to the brain
- Support neurotransmitter production and neural tissue
- Help metabolize amino acids
7 Capsules Supply:
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg NE 625%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1,470%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) (BioFolate®) 1.7 mg DFE 425%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2 mg 83,333%
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl 750 mg **
- Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC) 600 mg **
- Uridine 5-Monophosphate 500 mg **
- Phosphatidyl Serine 150 mg **
* Percent Daily Value (%DV) based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take seven capsules daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.